Himalaya Tulasi (Holy Basil)
Holy Basil commonly known as Tulasi in India is considered to have many medicinal properties and can be found in a number of ayurvedic preparations. Revered as holy, this plant is grown around temples and houses and worshipped. Leaves of Holy Basil are used in teas to promote health of the respiratory tract and strengthen lungs.
It is a herb that promotes optimum respiratory support. Tulasi has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties that is useful in respiratory tract infections. It also helps during respiratory stress.
- Supports healthy respiratory system function
- Promotes feelings of emotional well-being
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals.
* Recommended only at the age of 14 years and above.
Made In India
1. Unless expressly stated in the product description, Desikhazana.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
2. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Desikhazana.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. As with any supplements, consult your doctor / health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse condition occur. Desikhazana.co.uk will not be liable for any allergies or side effects of these products. Keep away from children.