- It is customer’s responsibility to ensure goods are delivered in safe place. Desi Khazana will not be responsible for return, refund or replacement of entirely lost shipment or stolen items from the box upon delivery or damaged items due to rain, snow etc.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits being highly perishable, it is recommended to unpack these items from plastic bags, immediately or within 8 hrs of receiving delivery and refrigerate it.
- For any issues related to the order or item/s received, customer must contact us within 12 hrs of receiving delivery along with photographic evidence.
- In case if customer wants to avoid specific day/s for the delivery or wants delivery on specific day, it is essential to add this information as a note on Checkout page AND also inform it to us by submitting form on Contact Us page with necessary details
- For us to communicate you anything about your order, it is your responsibility to provide us correct phone number & email address. Also it is customer's responsibility to respond to our communication promptly to avoid any delay in processing your order.
- It is customer's responsibility to select correct Shipping Method at the Checkout based on the Shipping Area to which Delivery Postcode belongs. Incorrectly selected Shipping Methods may result delay in order processing as we may need to contact you for the correction. For shipping Area related information, please visit Know Your Shipping Area.
- Some of the puja items like mango leaves, durva, bel leaves etc. being highly perishable, it's availability is very limited. If you need it for any specific day, we highly recommend you to place the order at least 3 - 5 days in advance and inform us about your desired date so that we can plan delivery accordingly.