Shatavari, a wild Indian asparagus plant. This herb is the perfect reproductive remedy for women of all ages; whether you’re dealing with PMS or menopause, Himalaya Shatavari will help to keep your body’s hormonal balance in harmony. Shatavari promotes the proper production of oestrogen and progesterone, making it a great women’s health tonic. It enhances fertility, helps breastfeeding moms with lactation, and even has a cooling effect to soothe hot flushes in older ladies.
Indications:Shatavari is a trusted Ayurvedic medicinal herb that helps women at all stages of life:
- Supports normal secretion of female hormones; oestrogen & progesterone
- Promotes normal menstrual cycles, eases PMS symptoms
- Helps to alleviate menopausal & post-menopausal symptoms
- Has a cooling effect, helping to relieve hot flushes during menopause
- Promotes the production of breast milk in nursing moms
- Supports female fertility & healthy libido
- Balances the endocrine system, helping to regulate stress, mood, adrenal function & thyroid function
- Acts as a natural diuretic, helping to flush out toxins through the urine
- Protects the gastrointestinal tract against infections, inflammation & ulceration
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals.
1. Unless expressly stated in the product description, Desikhazana.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
2. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Desikhazana.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. As with any supplements, consult your doctor / health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse condition occur. Desikhazana.co.uk will not be liable for any allergies or side effects of these products. Keep away from children.