Himalaya Liv 52
Usage of Liv.52 (LiverCare ) can help regulate levels of enzymes and optimize assimilation and improve the functional efficiency of the liver.
Liv.52 (LiverCare) helps restore the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and assist in promoting hepatocellular regeneration. It facilitates rapid elimination of acetaldehyde, the toxic intermediate metabolite of alcohol metabolism, and helps ensure protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 (LiverCare) helps diminish the lipotropic activity in chronic alcoholism, and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 (LiverCare) helps arrests the progress of the disease and prevents further liver damage. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 (LiverCare) helps improves appetite, the digestion and assimilation processes, and promotes weight gain.
Indications:Liv.52 (LiverCare) tablets can help in the prevention and treatment of:
- Viral hepatitis
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis
- Protein energy malnutrition
- Loss of appetite
- Radiation and chemotherapy-induced liver damage
- As an adjuvant with hepatotoxic drugs
- A valuable adjuvant during convalescence and prolonged illness
- Capers (Capparis spinosa)
- Wild chicory (Cichorium intybus)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Negro coffee (Cassia occidentalis)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Tamarisk (Tamarixgallica )
Take one or two tablets two to three times a day, with meals.
Not recommended under the age of 14 years.
Made In Bharat
1. Unless expressly stated in the product description, Desikhazana.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
2. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Desikhazana.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. As with any supplements, consult your doctor / health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse condition occur. Desikhazana.co.uk will not be liable for any allergies or side effects of these products. Keep away from children.