Quantity: 1 Pack (250 gm), 3 Packs (Saver)
Dry Bhel Ingredients:
Puffed Rice, Gram Flour, Refined Palmolein Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Carom Seed, Alkaline Salt, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, Sesame Seeds, Black Salt, Aniseed, Curry Leaves
Imlee (Tamarind) Chutney Ingredients:
Tamarind, Jaggery, Sugar, Spices, Water,, Contains Permitted Class ll Preservatives Sodium Benzoate (E211)
Green Chutney Ingredients:
Green Chillies, Lime Juice, Mint Leaves, Salt, Ginger, Coriander Leaves, Contains Permitted Class ll Preservatives Sodium Benzoate (E211), Citric Acid (E330)
Ganesh Bhel is a delicious & lip smacking Indian snack. It is a sweet, tangy & spicy combination of puffed rice, namkeen shev (gram flour noodles), onions, tomatoes, sweet & sour tamarind chutney and green spicy chutney.
Ganesh Bhel Preparation:
1. Empty dry Ganesh Bhel mixture in a large bowl
2. Mix both imlee & Green chilli chutneys as per your taste
3. Pour this mixture in dry bhel mixture and add finely chopped onion & tomatoes
4. Mix well & garnish with shev and coriander leaves
5. Serve & eat immediately
6. It makes a perfect snack for both adults & kids
No added artificial colours or flavours.
Refer to ingredients in Bold for allergens.
Made In Bharat